Camp Quest Chesapeake depends on the generosity of donors like you to help send kids to camp and to fund our programs and activities. Even the smallest donation can make a big difference! If you can help out with a one-time or recurring donation, please use the buttons below. All contributions are tax deductible.
We have temporarily removed Paypal donation options due to technical issues.
- $10 can provide petri dishes for a whole-camp biology project
- $25 can cover the costs of five orienteering compasses
- $50 can pay for supplies for one art project
- $100 can provide one digital microscope
- $350 can cover the costs of one volunteer cabin counselor
- $500 can pay for one child to attend camp
- $1000 can send the whole camp on a day trip for canoeing or zip lining
A financial statement for Camp Quest Chesapeake is available upon written request from the Office of Consumer Affairs, Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PO Box 1163, Richmond, Virginia 23218.
Camp Quest Chesapeake is included under the group tax exemption of Camp Quest, Inc. and thus is a tax exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Support Camp Quest Chesapeake through AmazonSmile
Already shopping on Amazon? Simply visit AmazonSmile and select Camp Quest Chesapeake as your charitable organization, and Amazon will donate a percentage of every purchase to CQC.